Product Variant Showing as Unavailable and no Price, Help

13 0 0

I am using the Brookly theme and creating a gift set with variant pricing. For all but one item, there is no price showing and the combos are showing as unavailable, while in my product page I have prices entered and stock inputed for each combo of variants. I successfully changed the code so that the variants show up in a drop down menu, so not sure if that did something to the pricing but I don't think so. Thanks!

0 Likes
13 0 0

My site is orcasislandcandleco.com and the item is under gift set collection: mother's day gift set. Thanks.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1748 289 372

Hi,

Send me store url i will check what's an issue with this. 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
0 Likes
13 0 0
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1748 289 372

I think i can see variable and price in gift product, is you are looking for something else that i miss?

0 Likes
13 0 0

Thanks for checking it out, but I solved it with a Shopify support person last night!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1748 289 372
Ok, sounds good
0 Likes
27 0 0

I checked on mine by dropping some json dumps of the current_variant when the page is initialized and found that it wasn't properly setting the current_variant (value was null) with the logic in the liquid template. (this was on debut theme)

The original code in Debut (in the product-template.liquid) was:

{% if product.variants.size > 1 %}
    {% assign current_variant = product.selected %}
  {% else %}
    {% assign current_variant = product.first_available_variant %}
  {% endif %}

The first condition seemed to be what was being met, but product.selected was null despite the relevant fields being selected when the form was initialized.

0 Likes
1 0 0

@fixyoursignin How did you fix it? Mine is doing the same thing, and looks like it's on all of my products, not just one. 

0 Likes