Product add ons

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hello, 

I have a base product and i'd like customers to be able to add to that product to create the final product. For example, imagine a hot dog as the bas product and choice of condiment or drink would be the addons. At first i thought this would be great as a variant, however with variants, each combination has an image as opposed to the individual addons having an image. 

So i then tried to create separate collections in hopes of displaying them on the product page. I have the collections but haven't been able to display them on the page. 

Does anyone have any ideas on what the best way is to go about this?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2471 129 406

If the add ons have no price or inventory then it's a Line Item Property and you can use one of the many "monogram" tutorials out there as a guide.

If the add ons are have price and inventory you need theme customization ,  or an app like bolds product bundling

You can rapid install product bundling to your store  blossombyyou.co.uk with this link

Organizing your products for bundling is information architecture that can get complicated and takes time and thought to explain for each use case. 

Contact me if you need Discovery for your business , or need customizations.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

So I have the same question as the guy above and this semi answers the question. However, on my product I sell a board game with Tees on the board. I want to be able to upcharge if they want to choose different colors for their Tees, as the default colors are white. I do not want to offer discounts like the video above but more so offer upgrades. Let me know!

Nick

www.binhoboard.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
25 0 3

Hello,

Not sure if you are still looking for a solution. 

I would like to share one of our app Product Addons. It was specifically created for such use cases.

Also checkout example store here.

-Ankit

https://spicegems.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Did you find any solution Yasmin? I am having the same issues. I like to make step by step add ons with extra price tag. 

Highlighted
1 0 3

I would like exactly the same, for them to be able to add multiple variants for the product, with pricing adding up.

I am tried of having to constantly pay for more apps per month for something that should be a basic eCommerce function.