Product images not displaying on mobile

AshStepSeal
1 0 0

Hi there,

My product images are showing up fine on desktop, but they aren't showing on mobile: http://stepsealandgo.com.au/

I presume this is an issue with the mobile width - I have reduced the size of my images and tried looking through other support threads, but can't seem to find the solution for my issue.

Using Empire theme, have reached out but it's taking a while for them to get back to me, so any community help is much appreciated!

Thanks!

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1075 120 169

Hi, @AshStepSeal,

Hank here from Shopify.

Thank you for sharing your store URL, it really helps both myself, and the community with the issue you are facing.

I can confirm the same thing is happening on my end, it looks fine on desktop, but not on mobile, so it is not a localised issue, such as your browser for instance.

That is also great to hear you have reached out to Empire directly about this, I do see on their website that the estimated timeframe is 3+ business days, however.

Was there a point that you noticed it was not working? Was anything changed on your store, like a new app, or any code changes?

I would ensure you have the latest version of your theme installed also, just to rule out any potential bugs.

As you shared your store URL, hopefully, someone with more technical skills in the community will come across this and be able to add some value to you here, but if not, your best bet might be to reach out to one of our Shopify Experts, who you can hire to do almost any custom work on your store. If you were to reach out to them about this query, they would be able to resolve this issue for you.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Easonzhang
2 0 1

Hi did you solved it?

I have same problem have no clue

0 Likes