Product multiple variants

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 0 7

Hi everyone, I am trying to build custom box containing 5 variants of a product or 5 different products(we can adjust the settings).
I need my customers to be able to add product/variant 1 by clicking on picture with the name underneath it, then add variant/product 2... and so on until 5.
Do you know if I ca do that using Gempages swatches/variants, additional app or if there's coding solution? Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
663 53 119

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @Ivanov1!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! I think that the best solution to creating the functionality you're looking for on your product pages would be to use a bundling app. Bundling apps basically allow your customers to pick and choose from products/variants to create a bundled product. Many of these apps allow you to customize how prices are calculated for your bundled products as well. There are quite a few apps that would allow you to have bundled apps, but specifically I would recommend checking out:

If these apps don't work for you, then you do have the option of hiring a developer to create the product features for you. Be sure to check out Shopify Experts, here. Shopify Experts are developers, designers, marketers and photographers who you can hire to help you with different aspects of your online store. 

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
Excursionist
20 0 7

Hi Karlie, 

Thank you for your suggestions, I've actually managed to get the functionality I need with Infinite Options. Still trying to adjust a few things with their support, but hope we'll be able to get everything in order.

Wish you all the best,

Kiril. 

0 Likes