Product name & price look centered on Debut collection pages, but they aren't. Please help!

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello! I am trying to center the product name and price on my collection pages (but not product pages) and although they look to be somewhat centered, they are not. It appears the price is not centering properly. I have changed/added the following codes to my theme.scss.liquid . Can someone please tell me what I can do to correct this? My site is  https://birdy-boredom-busters.myshopify.com  (www.birdyboredombusters.com)

.product-card {
position: relative;
text-align: center;

}
.product-card .price {
align-items: center;
}

1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
3090 422 799

Hello, @BBBToys 

Thanks for the post.

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/theme.scss.liquid->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.price__regular, .price__sale {
    margin-right: 0;
}
.price dd {
    margin: 0;
}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Wow . . . thank you KetanKumar! I've been struggling with this for weeks on my own and you solved it in a quick second! The code worked perfectly and everything looks the way it should be.  Thank you, stay safe & have a great weekend!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 4

Hi Ketan,

I have tried this in the Supply Theme but it's not making any change. Can you help me please?

Thanks

Fiona

I have this fixed now, I have a separate issue so i will start a new post. Thanks

0 Likes