Product page Template Issue

yashwantvfx
3 0 0

Our theme page is (https://themes.shopify.com/themes/motion/styles/classic/preview)
In this template, the product page is divided into images, description followed by rich text, and a media section. We are presuming that this midsection of rich text and media section can be unique for each product (like product description and images) but the template is not allowing us to create it. Hence, just wanted to know if this theme provides us an opportunity to create unique product pages for each product and if yes how?

A quick reply is really appreciated.

0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2499 411 595

Hi @yashwantvfx 

For this to work you need to create a Liquid template for each different product in order to assign said template to the product of your choice. 

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
0 Likes
yashwantvfx
3 0 0
##- Thank you for your prompt response. Please guide further on this as to
how to create a liquid template for each product. Even if you can share a
link or video tutorial it would be of great help -##
0 Likes
yashwantvfx
3 0 0

Thank you for your prompt response. Please guide further on this as to how to create a liquid template for each product. Even if you can share a link or video tutorial it would be of great help

0 Likes
reyjyt765
4 0 0

Yes I am also facing the same issue in my account why this product page is started reacting like that I am very confused about it please guide me the reason behind it.

0 Likes