Product page as home page

1 0 0

Hello,
I want to offer only one service in my store. The price of this service will depend on the options chosen by the customer and calculated using the exponential function. I used ITORIS Dynamic Product Options and it works great. The app creates a form on the product page and calculates the price in real time when filling out the form.
Due to the fact that it is a kind of price calculator with the ability to take orders, I want to put it on the home page.

I tried to solve this by placing the product features on the home page, however, this does not work.
I think the home page must be directly the page for a specific product, but I don't know how to do it.

I am currently using the debut theme.
I tried to use the Jumpstart theme before but it didn't work. After I removed it, Jumpstart became invisible to me even in the Shopify Theme Store.

Can anyone help me?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
839 82 123

You cannot do that. The only options are: 1) replicate product page code on the home page or 2) have a redirect in your javascript code that would redirect to the product page URL on homepage load.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello,

Indeed you can do it using the Dynamic Product Options app  - https://apps.shopify.com/dynamic-product-options

You just need to put a few meta fields on the page using JavaScript.

Please create a support ticket from within the app following Apps > Dynamic Product Options > Support and will help you publish your form on the Home page.

Best regards,

ITORIS team

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
160 15 31

Hi, @Patryk!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

As both @ITORIS and @Visely-Team mentioned, customizing your homepage so that it is essentially the same as the product page will definitely involve some custom code. If you aren't skilled in web development or if you aren't already working with a developer yourself, you can always reach out to one of our Shopify Experts, who would be happy to assist with this. 

Alternatively, you could use a page-building app like Shogun, GemPages, or PageFly. All three of these apps give you the ability to create highly customizable homepages, product pages, and more, with a simple drag-and-drop page builder. These apps may give you the ability to add the content on your existing product pages to your homepage, so they're definitely worth checking out. In fact, they offer free trials so you can see if they offer exactly what you're looking for.

In regards to your question about the Jumpstart theme, this theme was recently discontinued and is no longer available in our Theme Store. However, you can still use the theme if it's installed in your store. I hope this clears things up! 

If you have any further questions, please feel free to respond here.

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes