Product page images zoom and select issue debut

Solved
PSM
Tourist
9 0 2

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone can help with this. I am working on a store m-a-y-u.myshopify.com and the zoom functionality on Product Images on the Product Page seems to have stopped working. I have it enabled in the Customize Theme section, but it looks like a piece of code somewhere is off. I did install a couple of apps for Variant Images and Swatches (which did not work) and promptly uninstalled them. In my (unusual) haste, I did not perform a backup before these installations, so a simple restore will not work. Does anyone have an idea what part of the code I can modify to re-enable this functionality? Any help is appreciated.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
15982 1759 5895

@PSM 

Sorry for facing this issue, it's my pleasure to help us.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
PSM
Tourist
9 0 2

@KetanKumar Thanks for the quick response and taking a look at my problem. Site URL is m-a-y-u.myshopify.com.

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
15982 1759 5895

This is an accepted solution.

@PSM 

Thanks for store url

can you please download your fresh debut theme then copy theme.js file code after replace your current theme.js file that's is and checked 

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
PSM
Tourist
9 0 2

Thanks @KetanKumar. editing the theme.js code worked. 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
15982 1759 5895

@PSM 

it's my pleasure to help us