Product page showing out of order

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Hello there!

My product page is showing items out of order and I'm not sure how to permanently rearrange them. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 5.33.14 PM.png

I'd love if they were arranged according to price. I've tried going to the product settings in Admin and they show in this order, but even when I sort, it's not permanent.

Any ideas?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
833 127 141

Hi There!

I believe this is the "All" Collection you're seeing. Have you tried going into "Products" -> "Collections"  & changing the order underneath to "Price: High To Low"?

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkconsultancy.com
K&J
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Hey! Thanks, yes I have. I only have one collection currently and it's sorted price low to high!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1075 173 211

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

Please share your store URL, page URL and also password (if your store has one), I'll help you out to the best of my ability.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Just bumping this post! Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1075 173 211

This is an accepted solution.

that is actually your collection page, isn't it?

From your Shopify admin, go to Products > Collections. Click a collection. In the Products section, click the drop-down list beside Sort, and then select a sort order. If you select Manually, then you can click and drag the products in the list to reorder them.

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes