Product page story

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi 

I just created my store using the streamline theme. I need some help, I've successfully added all my products and included the descriptions for these products. When I published my store and went to my products page, there's a section below my product images/product description with the heading "Why choose us". I guess this is meant to help me sell my product/brand to the customer which is great, the only issue is that I have no idea where to edit this information. 

Its currently has default text and no images where there should be images. I'm concerned about this as customers are able to see this and my products are live. Where should I go to customize this section of the product page. 

I'm looking forward to some guidance. 

Thanks 
NK

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7473 1034 2599

Hello, @NK_ 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi @KetanKumar 

Thank you replying. Below is the URL as you requested. If you scroll down below the product description/ product images section you'll see that section that I can't seem to figure how to edit.

https://fleximuscles.com/collections/core-sliders/products/dual-sided-core-sliders-for-use-on-all-fl...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
137 14 13

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @NK_ ,

You can change the text in your theme customizer setting. You need to select collection or product template from the dropdown (See attachment)

collection.PNG

Let me know if you need help with anything else.

Thanks

Umair Abbas

Want to get customization to your store or bug fixing quickly? Hire Me for an hour for only $20 (Or get a fixed quote)
Hire Me For
  • Store Setup
  • HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery and Liquid coding
  • Bug Fixing

Email at umairabbascs@gmail.com or WhatsApp

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7473 1034 2599

@NK_ 

Yes, please check your theme setting open any product theme customization than check left side sectioin 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes