Product page with three products?

1 0 0

I want to create a product page with three products on it. This is for a monthly subscription, so I want to list the three products (membership levels) next to each other.  When a customer clicks their choice, he is taken directly to checkout. This last part is taken care off, the skip cart option is included in my theme. 

I thought about using a collection page for this, but then the products are still clickable (and the visitor is redirected to the products own product page). I just want the three products listed on this page and a buy now button for each level.
Can you put three products on 1 product page? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
223 26 31

Hey there, @MrTallGuy82!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I'd be happy to see what I can suggest. Are you looking to offer recurring billing charges with the memberships for your customers? 

If so, you may be interested in a recurring billing app like Memberships Subscription Order. This app offers a 7 day free trial before beginning to charge $9.99/month USD, so you should have time to test it out and see if it's suitable for your business needs.

If you're only looking to charge your customer's a one time fee, then you may consider creating a product page with separate variants for each membership option. Alternatively, you can create a collection for the memberships and embed buy buttons on the collection page for the customer to choose from, taking them straight to the checkout. This will also give them the opportunity to open each individual membership option/product page and review the details. 

Do either of these seem like potential solutions for your membership needs? Let me know!

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes