hope this helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

I'm which script did you find.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Does this work with subscription too? I'm using ReCharge shopify app for reocurring subscription.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am using Warehouse Theme. I cannot find these codes,

addToCart: {{ 'products.product.add_to_cart' | t | json }}, 
<span data-add-to-cart-text>
{% unless current_variant.available %}
{{ 'products.product.sold_out' | t }}
{% else %}
{{ 'products.product.add_to_cart' | t }}
{% endunless %}
</span> 

Hope you can help me. Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 10

This pre-order option looks like it could work really well for me. For those of you who have tried it, please let me know how the buttons work. If I change my product to the pre-order template but only set one variant to allow ordering when out of stock, do my other variants still show the 'buy now' and 'out of stock' buttons?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I cannot find the Add to cart section in the code to edit for the pre-order?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have the debut theme however, mine stops at line 171

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I have followed the instructions and am using Debut theme.  Pre-order button is working, but for the variant that I have in stock, it still says pre-order.  How do I adjust this so it actually shows as an add to cart variant?  Thanks for the info so far. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I've followed all intrucstion and using the Debut theme. It works well on the product page, showing Pre-Order Button. But once testing to place the order, i got the error message : "Your cart has been updated and the items you added can’t be shipped to your address. Remove the items to complete your order."

The shipping rules have been set same as all other products... so I'm on sure where the problem is ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Anybody figure this out? I still can't get rid of the Buy it Now button under the Pre-Order button.

0 Likes