Product pages - Get customization information for products

cfletcher
1 0 0

this still does not show how to do a line item variant. 

0 Likes
YHMAC
6 0 0

Hi, I’m using the Editions Theme which seems to have a different code. Do you have instructions on how to get Product pages - Get customization information for products specific for Editions Theme?

0 Likes
ArturManka
1 0 0

This tutorial was very helpful just one thing that bugs me is...how can I add my application form(health questionnaire)into the checkout. The idea is that somebody that clicks the buy button of the product before(or even after) paying for it will need to fill up the questionnaire(as it's important for the service I provide and customer). Looking forward to your reply. Thanks!

0 Likes
fodell
Tourist
4 0 1

hi everyone !

How can i do for get multiples files in my orders ?

0 Likes
fodell
Tourist
4 0 1

How can i do for get multiples files in my orders

snaptube      vidmate

0 Likes
hannahkate
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi I am having some trouble. I have followed each of these steps and still cant seem to get my customization to show up in the cart for me or for my customers. 

Here is link below to a product that I have made a custom template for. 

https://hannahkateclothing.com/products/lee-sunsuit-ivory-gauze?_pos=1&_sid=89448c15a&_ss=r

The line item code generator was super easy. but I am having trouble with making it show up in my cart

0 Likes
swinbank1992
1 0 2

I know this thread is quite old, so not sure i'll get a reply to this. 

I'm sooooo close. So, I have followed the step by step guide and the personalised text boxes are showing and when I do a test order it comes through to me when I select "add to cart", however when I do a test run and select "Buy Now" it doesn't pull through the personalisation text.

Can someone help please?

Thanks

Emma

BimbleDesign
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi @TyW 

Couple of issues that I'm experiencing (1. is the same as Emma above me). 

1. The code is correctly forcing the customer to enter personalisation text when selecting 'add to cart' - but not when selecting 'buy it now'. Is there an easy fix for this? 

2. When added to cart, the personalisation default text is being added to the product title (highlighted yellow below). Again, if anyone has an easy fix to remove this, it'd be much appreciated.

Other than that, what a fantastic tutorial - thank you so much for your time!  

Image8.JPG

Regards
Stephanie

0 Likes