Product pages - Stay on the product page after adding products to the cart

ekanta
1 0 0

still it takes me to cart page , any fixes

0 Likes
EmmaEvans22
5 0 0

I've followed all the advice on this thread and nothing is working. I had the add to cart button on my collection page so customer can quickly add products to cart without going onto the actual product page. However when I click on the add to cart button and it just takes me to the product page and doesn't actually add to cart. I've spent hours researching to try and find a solution that works but i'm not getting anywhere. I have currently had to remove the add to cart feature as i was getting customer complaints, so it was easier to remove it until there is an actual way to make it work. Did anyone have any luck with staying on the product page? Getting rather frustrated with it now.

0 Likes
Nix1
1 0 0

Hi there,

Thanks for the awesome work. It works great. The only issue I have is that it stops working with my infinite scroll on the collection pages. The first page works great but after the second-page loads, the add to cart button works as per previous and redirects the user to the cart. I'm using the Minimal theme. Any ideas?

I used this infinite scroll here: https://www.huratips.com/tech-tips/how-to-add-infinite-scroll-pagination-to-shopify-collection-pages...

Cheers

0 Likes
MeganSonk
Tourist
3 0 3

I am using Minimal theme, do I continue with the Debut Theme part of the tutorial or stop at the step before that?

0 Likes
aamir_rhmn
1 0 0

worked perfectly! thanks a lot

0 Likes
LLSHOP11
2 0 0

I had the same issue with Debut, but I fixed it and got it to work!

1. First, go under 

ajaxify-cart.liquid

and hold down command + F and type in .size() in the search bar, make sure all the .size() are replace with .length. 

It should look like .length)

(I was missing two of them, make sure there is only one ending bracket ")" )\

2. Next, make sure you do not have any extra commas, I had 1 extra comma when I pasted the cartCountSelector: '#CartCount',

Once I fixed those, it worked! Good luck. 

0 Likes
LLSHOP11
2 0 0

To change the color, under the 

ajaxify-cart.liquid

Hold down command + F and search "Color"

You will find something that says: 

}
.ajaxified-cart-feedback.success {
color: #3D9970;
}

Where it says "#3D9970" is where you can copy and paste a new color code.

0 Likes
electconsultng
1 0 0

Thank you... It worked, but the CART BAG icon does not show numbers of products on the cart. Please I use DEBUT. any way out please

0 Likes
Lovethispetshop
1 0 0

Hello! I havewe Brookling Theme and it doesn't work.... 

0 Likes