Product pages - Stay on the product page after adding products to the cart

Highlighted
2 0 0

Tried this and no luck. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
##- update your debut theme and it will work. You must be running an older version. Please type your reply above this line -##

Brad,
Bass Farms LLC
317-401-0924
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

@robbin how do you "update" the debut theme? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, I am using the minimal theme and it does not work for me

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Adding <script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.1.1/jquery.min.js"></scriptsolved it for me as well - I'm using Venture.  Thanks for posting! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
If you’ve had the Debut theme longer than 6 months or so, there’s an updated version in the theme store. You can check it out there. Click through the theme like its an active store. If it’s doing the things you want your store to do, then customize it and get it the way you want it before publishing it. Took me about an hour to get it all set up and looking like our original Debut themed store. Once you have it the way you want it, click on publish and take it live. Keep in mind, if you have some apps running on your store, you may need to add a snippet of code, which the app should email you with instructions on how to do this when you take it live. Is really pretty simple if you have a little computer knowledge. We have about 6 apps running on our store and only one needed the snippet added.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
I’m sure this would work for other themes as well
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Where can I add it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 4

For the Brooklyn theme, this worked by just creating the Ajaxify-cart.liquid snippet. Did not have to do the additional steps as has been listed for "Debut". Will be testing and confirming if this works fine. The only place I have caught an issue is with Product Recommendations (within a single Product page, at the bottom), where the Add To Cart button is still opening the Cart Page.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 4

Also, as a follow-up for those who want to edit the design. It is very easy to do from within the Ajaxify-cart.liquid file. Can confirm, works. 

0 Likes