Product pages - Stay on the product page after adding products to the cart

Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 0

@DeyDey2020 and for everyone else asking about the cart number not updating in the header until you refresh the actual cart page in the Debut theme, the issue can be resolved using the solution posted by @gab33 on page 3 of this thread.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi @HC5 the solution posted by @gab33 on page 3 of this thread does not work for me

Also, is it posible to show the standard cart popup when clicking on the button in the colection page? (see image)

Thanks

Screenshot 2020-08-26 at 23.11.30.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 0

@Closy-Market Sorry I can't help you further, I don't know how to code. I just followed the instructions here like everyone else and combed through all the threads until I found a solution that worked for me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 1 1

Hi,

I tried the solution too but it did not make any difference.

Please let me know if you find a solution!

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi,

I am using Venture theme. This functionality is working perfectly fine on all the pages except product pages. As soon as someone adds a product to cart from product page, double of whats exactly has been ordered gets added to the cart. I believe my default add to cart function on product page is working in tandem with the new one. Any solutions to this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

PERFECTION!!! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

YES! Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Thanks for this guide, it was really useful.

I was expecting this to be harder when I seen the warning, thankfully this was a really simple and easy to follow guide.

I use the minimal theme, and so far I've had no problems with the code on my store!

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Hi This helped me! thanks a lot!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Kris, could you share how you added the quantity to you catalog page, is it a "- an +"selector??

I`m trying solve it on my theme "Groca".

Thank you.

0 Likes