Product pages - Stay on the product page after adding products to the cart

Highlighted

Hi, I have implemented it according to your Guideline. Its almost working fine on the Collection page. But not work on the Product page. Now I am facing problem....

1. In the mobile message not showing. In the desktop view, I changed the collection page product box height space between two-row. 

2. If the product added on the collection page the cart does not count the item number. After reloading the page it will show the added item on the cart

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 3.01.25 PM.png

Jewel
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, Can you please help me. I have added the scripts code on my site. everything is work fine but mini cart no updated when add to cart from the collection page. 

Site: https://www.incensepro.com/

Jewel
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 0

@gab33 Using the correct hide class in the ajaxify snippet without changing header.liquid worked for me - thank you!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi, I'm having the same issues, when I add the product on the collection page the cart does not update in the top right, after reloading the page it will show the added item on the cart.

Any ideas on a fix?

I use Debut Theme.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 1 1

Hello,

I have followed the tutorial and am having the same issue - the cart icon is not updating when an item is added to cart. Is anyone able to help?

Here is the link to my store, I am using the Brooklyn theme.

Thanks

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 0

@Closy-Market @n_bcn Look at the post by @gab33 on page 3 of this thread.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I solved my issue. Now it works fine.  Actually, these scripts not work for all themes. You need to work on the scripts based on your theme code. Here is my client site. You can check www.incensepro.com 

Jewel
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

Hi Andi, I am also looking for this capability. Have you found a solution yet? I am still researching and will be happy to share if I find something.

I am using the Brooklyn theme.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, were you able to resolve this issue? I am using the Debut theme and this coding did not work for me. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi! I am using the Debut theme and this does not work for me at all. I followed everything to the T.

0 Likes