Product picture overlay

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi,

I will start up a Shopify store with mobile skins and screen protectors. Need help how to include the function of product overlay. A picture says more then my bad english. Please take a look at some of the below stores. Two of them use standard theme from what i could see but maybe they also include custom design?

https://www.xtremeskins.co.uk/products/iphone-11-pro-max-skins

https://www.capesindia.com/collections/apple/products/iphone-se-2-skins-wraps-covers

https://rhinoshield.eu/pages/shop/Apple?device=iphone-se-2nd-generation&category=skin&lens=-1

Best regards

Henrik

Sweden

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7627 1050 2649

Hello, @hc77 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi, 

Thanks for the answer.

We have no shop that is up and running yet so have no URL. But it would be great to know what solutions there is to make this function in a Shopify store. Then i must hire someone to do this job for us. 

So, please give me some more information if possible what solutions there is to make this possible thru Shopify. Then we could go further with the project.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7627 1050 2649

@hc77 

Thanks for update 

sorry but how can i guide your without url 

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi,

I am sorry about the URL but i thought more general and what solutions there is the get this function. I am total newbie to Shopify and will take help of someone that could this better then me. But thought it would be good to know a little bit more before hire someone. Actually i tried to find someone but have not found anyone yet that know how to make this solution, therefore my questions.

If we start with the theme, good we use any standard Shopify theme and then customise it?

How about the pictures, i guess we will work with templates like this and then create one picture for each colour?

capesindia.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7627 1050 2649

i think it's GIF

0 Likes