Product specification and product details tables

Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 1

Hi there, 

As I'm going to have a 1000+ products store, I'm searching for a solution on how to add a "Product specification and product details tables" which I can customize. See a similar picture from 

Amazon below. I would like to have a table automatically created/assigned to each product page (also the new ones) and then customize the values for each product. 

I'm using an impulse Theme and here is my store: https://silvego-com.myshopify.com/

Thank you in advance!

Josef

1.png2.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1079 171 198

Hello There! 

What you're suggesting is doable and would require custom development for it to be completed. 

The result would be a table designed based on your needs, whose fields are added automatically when you configure them in the Product's Backend. 

Do you have this information ready in anem Excel type fashion ? 

Let me know!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
K&J
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
488 54 76

Hi @Satinski ,

A few themes like the Venture theme form Shopify comes with this functionality. If your theme doesn't come with such functionality, you'll probably need to hire a Shopify custom coding expert to get this task done.

Cheer

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution
Want to hire me?
Contact Me At
WhatsApp or email me at umairabbascs@gamil.com
Hire me for 1) Theme coding 2) PSD to Shopify 3) Store optimization 4) SEO 5) Store setup 6) and more!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 1

Hi there, 

thanks for your reply!

Here's a sample of what I would like to have:

Screenshot 2020-09-24 at 14.22.43.png

The  A column would be always the same and the B would be customizable. Let's say I would have a different A column for each collection (around 10 tables in total) but let's stick with this one. 

How would I implement something like this to each collection to be then able to customize the column for each product?

Thank you in advance!

josef

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1079 171 198

Clear! How experienced are you with Liquid & HTML? 

K&J
0 Likes
Tourist
19 0 1

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar at at with any of them

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1079 171 198

In that case we can provide this service should you want to. If you'd like to discuss this further please drop us an email to contact@jhkcreate.com and we will take it from there!

Cheers! 

K&J
0 Likes