Product template customization on home page

mtng
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi there, 

I recently added a 'product feature' on the home page, but it also shows the variants that were added to another 'product feature' that is also on the home page. 

How do I get rid of this?

For the previous variants that were added, someone helped me with the html codes.

website is www.heirame.com

the variants I wanted to take out are on the "mama's well kit"

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
905 99 205

Hey, @mtng 

Happy to help out. Did you use an app of any sort to create the Mama's Well Kit bundle? Such as a bundling app or a page builder?

I can see that the kit includes four products: Face Dew, Body Rain, Under the Willow, and Intuition Oil. And the featured product section is a kit that has the options for selecting the Oil Variant and Tea Variant.

Have you confirmed that when you added the featured product it's the kit that doesn't have the variants? Because when I click the 'full details' button to go to the kit from the featured product. The URL handle is https://www.heirame.com/products/mamas-well-kit?variant=39321208422451 and there are no variant dropdowns. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
mtng
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi, thanks so much for helping me!

If this helps, all I did was created a product that said "Mama's well kit" Because it was going to be a different price than if someone were to buy the individual items. Then I put a featured product on the home page, so for some reason it lists the variants from the "heirame box" which is on the lower home page. 

I didn't use any app. Someone else created an html code so that I could add additional variants since we are only limited to a few.

Hope this makes sense  

0 Likes