Product title showing up twice on the product page

sexythreads
2 0 0

Hello. I'm using the Testament theme. When I create a product title, the title shows up on the product page as an H1 and then again duplicated below on another line as body text. In essence, the title shows up twice even though I only create one title. Anyone else have this issue?

0 Likes
Misfit_Code_Dev
Shopify Partner
273 22 45

Hey there.

I have not seen this issue, but happy to take a look for you if you like.  Send me a private message if you like with you .myshopify.com address and I will send a Collaborator Request.  No Charge ;)

Best Regards,

Duncan

Isle of Misfit Code & Development.

Best Regards,
Duncan.
Isle of misfit code & development
http://ecomdev.ca
0 Likes
xlentthemes
Shopify Expert
5 0 1

Kindly share your Shopify URL , I will check and let you know how to resolve this. If you are okay you can send the staff access to my support mail.

Jerald Schnoor,

XlentThemes.

0 Likes
tiplungpanmei
1 0 0

HI, 

0 Likes
xlentthemes
Shopify Expert
5 0 1

Hi, Kindly send your store details to the support mail support@xlentthemes.com, we will help you.

0 Likes
AZ_Tony
1 0 0

Hello,

Were you able to find a fix for this issue? we are using Testament theme, and we are faced with the same problem as well...

0 Likes
xlentthemes
Shopify Expert
5 0 1

Hi Az_tony 

Actually tiplungpanmei

0 Likes
KellyGiggy
1 0 0

In Testament, go to Product Pages - Product Page and uncheck the box "show page subtitles".  Click the Save box and it should remove the second product title.  Hope this helps! 

Kelly, thepapergirls.com

Testament User since Aug 2020

0 Likes