Product variants below the image of the main product - how?

Solved
Highlighted
6 0 0

I added multiple variants to some products I sell, and the variants appear like so:

LKAdmin_0-1600256825468.png

I would like to change them to look like this instead:

optimalweb.png

I edited the image to illustrate what I want the website to look like - the website looks like the first image right now.

How can this be accomplished?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
634 105 143

Hello @LKAdmin,

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi Ahmad,

The site is in Hebrew, so I linked directly the product in question:

https://lizawool.com/collections/our-customers/products/%D7%A2%D7%A8%D7%9B%D7%AA-%D7%A1%D7%A8%D7%99%...

Edit: The Password: heupra

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
634 105 143

Hi @LKAdmin,

I've sent you a store collaborator access from Shopify partner account(Wahab Ahmad) so I can adjust what you need here. Please accept it so we can complete the fixes asap. 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: wahabahmadghori@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
634 105 143

This is an accepted solution.

@LKAdmin, I have fixed your problem. Kindly mark my post as accept solution and appreciate my work.

Regards,

Wahab Ahmad 

1 Like
Highlighted
6 0 0

Ahmad,

This is great! much appreciated.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi Ahmad,

It seems like we got a mix up. The images are shown below the main image, but there is one problem:

In this product page, the main picture of the product is replaced by a picture of one of the variants. The first variant, NY2001, is now automatically chosen, so the picture and name are displayed in title ("New York Bag - NY2001" and its image). Can it be changed to just "New York Bag" and the default picture when the page is first loaded? It seems like it automatically chooses a variant and displays that, while the main product (without variant) should be shown at first.

Thank you for the help

0 Likes