Product variants not updating main price (venture theme)

Tourist
11 0 5

Hi all i don't know if theres much hope with it being a third party app but i recently installed a product options app its all great however it is not updating my product price it works when you go to check out but i would much rather it update live for the customer as i have to price my product at £0 then the variant app adds all the pricing on top you can see what i mean here on this specific product 

https://www.limitlessplates.co.uk/products/3d-gel-number-plates

If anyone has any ideas please let me know the theme is also venture 

Hello

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway. I would love to help you with the same.

Could you please share your website URL? I need to check which Shopify theme you are using so I can guess this will be done by coding or need to install an app.

If you wish to hire me, you can reach me anytime here is my official email Id: jay@oakleafinfoway.com

Thanks

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 5

My bad its www.limitlessplates.co.uk the product i'm working on is https://www.limitlessplates.co.uk/products/3d-gel-number-plates the other products are fine i use a different options set for these possibly the problem? but the other option set is horribly slow and takes 30 seconds just to check out

0 Likes

Hello @benlimitless 

I have tested manually and found that there is a bug in your app.

Oakleafinfoway_0-1606207202409.png

I would glad to know you that this can be solved by our developers for the same we need your store credentials.

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Tourist
11 0 5
Hi mate could you let me know a price and what not what details do you need

Regards,
Ben

Hi @benlimitless 

I need to check how many hours it will take it would be my pleasure if you can provide the store access to get a better understand how the way it could be fixed.

No hurry for the payment I will let you know the price soon before I want to go through with your store.

Thanks

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 5

Hi mate i've emailed you

Hi @benlimitless 

Thanks for the access. I and my developer team will log in to your store and analyze How the way we can fix it.

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

0 Likes

Please accept the access request.

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

0 Likes