Products Not Showing on Pages

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Theme: Debut

Collections - set with drop menus to Product Pages

I have set each Collection and linked the Page. Each Collection also has Conditions set to Auto and a singular tag added.

Products are showing their Collections and Tags accurately. 

My "Collections" page which comes with the theme is working perfectly and shows all the products under each section. However, my Collection Pages with the drop menus aren't showing sh*t. They were yesterday now they are all gone. Please see screen shots below.

drop menu page.JPGcollections conditions.JPGproduct conditions.JPG

Am i just doing this all wrong?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
489 54 76

Hi @ShelleyRobi ,

Did you change anything in the theme file? If so try reverting back to previous theme backup. Also, share your store URL so I can take a closer look. Thanks

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution
Want to hire me?
Contact Me At
WhatsApp or email me at umairabbascs@gamil.com
Hire me for 1) Theme coding 2) PSD to Shopify 3) Store optimization 4) SEO 5) Store setup 6) and more!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you. I finally figured it out. I had to go back and automate every one of my products as well as change my settings in Collections. They definitely don't make these things easy to rectify.

Off topic question: I am set to go live with my online store but I am concerned that myself and my brick and mortar store employees will not be notified efficiently and timely when an online purchase is made. This item would have to pulled off the physical sales floor. Can you send me details on how to set up SOUND notifications on mobile and Ipad POS? Or is there an app that I need to use for this. I only am able to find notification of email which seems a bit inefficient and definitely not time worthy.

0 Likes