Products images are blurry until i resize the page

4 0 0

Hello, i have the following issue i dont know how to resolve: on the page with products grid the products images are blurry until i zoom the page and reset the 100% zoom. After doing that they are good quality and sharp as they are supposed to be. But since i reload the page they are blurry again. I have tried different sizes (700x700, 2048x2048) and also different images and it didnt work out. Also i tried to do it in different browsers such as Chrome, Edge, Opera and its all the same.... BUT in Mozila they are perfect always.

Can you help me out in this?

https://platanuez.es/  -This is my store

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
178 28 22

Hello, @platanuez.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I understand that the page is loading blurry images every time you reload the page. I’ve taken a look at your website, using Google Chrome, and I was unable to reproduce the problem on my end. Most themes have a lazy load feature to help speed up the loading for the website. However, this should only last for a second or two. That said, does the issue persist after clearing your browser’s cookie and cache? Also, does the issue persist on different networks (eg. WiFi and cellular)?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes