Products in store randomly become unavailable

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

So I haven't really done any editing on my page. Using the Venture theme. The only change I've made to the actual code is adding a Pixel for AdRoll, but other than that, everything is exactly as the original code came. For some reason, my products will randomly become unavailable, and I have to manually make them available again. This most recent time, it's costing me money since I have 2 ads driving traffic to my page, and my 4 most popular products weren't even available in my store. That's a HUGE deal for my profit margins. There doesn't seem to be any consistency as to why or how this is happening. One day it will be available, the next day it just stops showing up in my store until I manually switch it back. I definitely need to get this fixed since I'm losing business because of it. I searched through the forums and saw 2 other people having the same issue, but it was never addressed.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Okay... so update to my own post... I think I found the problem? Apparently when I update the price through the eBay integration, it makes the product unavailable in my online store. Which makes zero sense, but it's the only thing I've found. Why would changing the eBay price make the product unavailable on my actual website?

0 Likes