Products

Solved
Bdom14
2 0 1

Maybe I'm doing something wrong,but I can't seem to get my products on my main page. I have already added them to a "Shop" drop down menu. but I would like each product to also show on the main page. Anyone have any advice on how to do this?

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
210 37 31

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Bdom14 

Eunice here from Shopify. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

From your message, it sounds like you're wanting to know how to showcase products on your homepage, I'd be happy to help you out with that!

First of all, which theme are you using? Are you using a Shopify free theme, a purchased theme from the Shopify Theme Store, or a third-party theme? This will determine what you'll need to look for in the theme editor in order to add your products to your homepage. 

For example, below is the theme editor for the free Narrative theme. With this theme, you can showcase your products by either adding a collection list, featured collection, or featured product:

6yxxl-9tcym

apyf7-bh29n

When you log in to your Shopify admin and open up the theme editor for your chosen theme, do you see any options that might allow you to add products to your homepage?

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Bdom14
2 0 1

Hey Eunice, I am using the free theme and you helped me solve my problem. Thanks a bunch. Once I made every product it's own collection it allowed me to add to homepage. Thanks!

Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
210 37 31

I'm so happy that solved your question @Bdom14.

Are you getting ready to launch soon? If you are this great blog will come in handy! It's the Shopify store launch checklist. An awesome tool to ensure you've completed everything necessary for a smooth launch day.

All the best!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Jobonpassion
2 0 0

Hi,

Madam iwill be continue to post as and when I have new in pipeline.

Regards 

Yousuf

0 Likes