Putting Promo blocks above the product display on a collections page - Warehouse theme?

Shopena
Tourist
10 0 3

In the warehouse theme, is there a way to put the promotional blocks above the product display on a collection page?

I want people to come to a collections page (for a particular Brand). At the top are promotions. Then below that you will see the list of products for that brand.

I did not buy the theme yet.  I'd like to find out the answer to this before i do. Thanks in advance.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14259 1659 5139

@Shopena 

Sorry for facing this issue, it's my pleasure to help us.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Shopena
Tourist
10 0 3

Thanks for getting back to me. I have not purchased the Warehouse theme yet, so i'm not sure that would help.

The creators of the Warehouse theme verified there is no way (out of the box) to promotional blocks above the product display on a collection page. However I'm still undure if this is something that can be modified in the coding of the theme. This is the theme i'm looking at by the way https://themes.shopify.com/themes/warehouse/styles/wood

0 Likes
Shopena
Tourist
10 0 3

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14259 1659 5139

@Shopena 

sorry for the late reply

can you please share a screenshot of which part do you have shown to the collection page.

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Shopena
Tourist
10 0 3

Hello, thanks for getting back to me. Yes, please see below. It is my understanding the theme does not have the feature to move it out of the box, but i was told i should be able to edit the code to make it work. Not sure how to get that done though. Thanks in advance.  Store 3.jpg Store 2.jpgStore1.jpg

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14259 1659 5139

@Shopena 

great, explain yes is possible change backend 

Shopena
Tourist
10 0 3

Thank you, this is all i needed for now. Once i buy the template i'll try to post the changes to the script so other people can see how to do this.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14259 1659 5139

@Shopena 

if possible to share code so i will update

0 Likes