Quantity Box - Supply Theme

Highlighted
17 0 0

Hi,

When I change my Cart type to "Page", the quantity box changes to a crazy width box which I don't like.

I was wondering if anyone knows how to change it so it looks like all the other cart types show, which is like this:

The only cart type that does not show that box is the one that I want, which is the "Page" one.

Would appreciate help.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
392 1 38

Hey LHK,

Koreen here from the Guru support team at Shopify. Thanks for posting :)

I've had a look on my own store, and do see what you mean here. It seems you'd like this quantity selector option:

Instead of the default quantity selector on the cart page:

As Supply is a Shopify supported theme, our theme support can make this edit for you as part of our Shopify design policy- we'll just need to get your store name and info first :)

If you like you can pass me your store name here and I can send you an email, or you can reach our to us at support@shopify.com.

I hope this helps!

Koreen W 

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

I have the exact same problem on Supply theme.

Whenever I choose cart page it changes my quantity selector box into a huuuge size and pushes down my add to wishlist button. All the other cart types are fine, but I'd like to use page instead of modal or the other ones. 

I've attached a screenshot of the issue when I choose page cart. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

This is how it looks when I choose any other cart type and how I want it to look.
Strange that it just changes in size out of it's own when I change the cart type.

I've talked to a shopify Guru in the chat and she told me the following and suggested to reply to this thread:

Kristin S:  

It definitely is! I wonder if it has something to do with any code you may have added that is referencing a "class" (.) as opposed an "ID" (#), which could result in adjusting the cart quantity field as well.. I am not able to dive into this much more because I don't have the technical background to analyze it further. Can I ask, have you thought about posting on ourForums with this question?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

I have the same problem on Supply theme.

Whenever I choose cart page it changes my quantity selector box into a huge size. All the other cart types are fine, but I'd like to use page instead of modal or Drawer. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

I have the same problem on Supply theme.

Whenever I choose cart page it changes my quantity selector box into a huge size. All the other cart types are fine, but I'd like to use page instead of modal or Drawer. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm experiencing this exact same problem. I was inspecting the CSS files but was unable to locate the proper function to edit. I am able to edit it properly in Web Developer for Chrome, but am not able to find it in the CSS code files.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
29 1 16

I too am having this same issue. its bugging me!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, I am having the same issue with my Supply theme. Did you find a solution for this?

0 Likes