Quantity field

Solved
Highlighted
4 0 0

How do i get rid of the "quantity" field that is on every product page when using Mr. Parker theme?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
307 27 49

Hello! 

My name is Ren from the Shopify support team, happy to help you out here. Luckily, it's a pretty quick and easy fix. 

Head over to your theme customizer by selecting Online Store > Themes > Customize. Once you're in your theme editor, navigate to any product page and you should see a "product page" section to the left. Looks like this: 15-49-aelha-75y5f

Click on the "product page" section and you should then see a toggle box next to "Show quantity". Click this off and the quantity field should disappear momentarily:

15-50-2v1y9-th939

That's it! If for whatever reason you can't find the quantity fields toggle box, you may need to update your version of Mr. Parker by going to the theme store and downloading a fresh copy. Let me know if you run into any trouble making those changes. 

How are you finding the Mr. Parker theme so far? Any other points of frustration I can assist with? 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
4 0 0

will this apply to every product page or just the one i unchecked it on?

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

is there a way to only have this on certain product pages?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
307 27 49

Hello, again!

Unchecking that box will apply it to all products. If you want to have a quantity field for only certain products there are a couple of ways to go about it. 

1. Contact your theme developer and see if they're able to support those changes in the code. The developer for Mr. Parker is We Are Underground. 

2. Find a Shopify Expert on the marketplace to custom code the specific products you'd like to have a quantity selector for. Generally this is done by creating a new template for a product page, and using that template you can select which products will show a quantity field. Example below:
18-18-r356a-shqnp

If you ever want to change to a Shopify supported theme, we can also look into seeing if you are eligible for free support from our theme development team. 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes