Questionnaire Form Requirement

Highlighted
Excursionist
59 0 5

Hi, I have products which I would like a questionnaire to be completed for on my store. Its not all products, but certain products that I need it for. And I am trying to create a questionnaire form that in order for my customers to either add the product to cart, or proceed to checkout, they must complete the questionnaire. How can I accomplish this? I have a form I already created through different application but I just need for it to be integrated here some way. I need it to be set up so that the questionnaire is required for my customers to complete in order to either add to cart or go to checkout. Either way. But the questionnaire is a requirement. How can this be done?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
3470 543 819

Hi @novice 

So if you just want Questionnaire  on page by user before add to cart then you can implement it by line item property on product page and simple add to cart one product for checkout.

You can do this on page (not product page) where add your all question in best way like selection and at end of selection just add all answered question in line item proper of one product and add any one product in cart using ajax in background so user can not see it as product on page.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1381 111 200

Try this

https://community.shopify.com/c/Technical-Q-A/Adding-Line-Item-Properties-to-all-Products-in-Venture...

If you face any issue let m know and feel free to reach out.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
223 43 62

Hi @novice,

Dani here from Shopify. Thanks for writing in!

What kind of information are you looking to gather from your customers before they add to cart?

The Infinite Options app may be a good use here. You can build in the required information onto the product page so that your customers have to include this information when they add to cart.

Since the new year is still fresh in most of our minds, have you thought about the goals you'd like to accomplish for your business this year? If you haven't yet, I'd highly recommend our free Goal Setting course with Shark Tank's Daymond John.

Let me know if you have any further questions. I'd be happy to continue helping you!

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes