Questions Web design

amendez
1 0 0

I am interested in a web designer to set up my shopify website. But I have questions on what all they can/do. How much information do they need, can I give them a wireframe or do they have to work with a template, etc? Does Shopify have a phone number? I don't have a business on shopify but I'm interested in if this is a solution for an emcommerce/website. 

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
5234 1208 1547

@amendez 

Welcome to Shopify. Glad to know that you are interested in set up your store in Shopify.

The wireframe is always a great idea to describe your requirements and later it can be done with a theme.

Well, I don't have the phone no of Shopify staff but you can contact to @Bo and @TyW for more details. 

Hope you will get help.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Advanced Shopify Page Builder to customize your pages - check here PageFly App
0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
15721 1753 5785

@amendez 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,

also,

if you have any queries and issues please feel free to contact me here.
Email: bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1780 193 535

Hey there, @amendez 

When it comes to website design your store would be using a template which we call a theme. The Shopify Theme Store includes over 100 free and premium professionally designed ecommerce website templates that you can use for your own online store. These themes are easy to customize so you or your designer will be able to design your store with relative ease. You can learn all about using themes here.

Shopify does not currently have a number to call directly, however, we do have a callback option when we do have the capacity to do so. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V to contact our support directly. Of course, I am more than happy to answer any questions that you may have right here. 

All the Best,

Bo 

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog