Quick View button to Venture theme

thevista888
Excursionist
19 0 4

Hello everyone, I'm working on Venture theme and I'd like to add quick view button. I know what to do but dont know how to do.

What I'm trying to do, in my opinion, is easy.
Basically, when I click to the button, I want it to show what is shown in the product page only without description part.

I think I should create some files and paste the codes that belongs to the product page, only without the description part.

This is product page: https://prnt.sc/17pb1ob
An example what I'm tryning to do (after click the button): https://prnt.sc/17pcvwj

I'd be appreciated to whom can guide me. Have a wonderful day.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20524 2121 7737

@thevista888 

sorry for this one, please add this code

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/quickview.scss.liquid->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

#quick-view .view-product {margin-top: 30px; text-align: center;}
#quick-view .qv-product-description {display: none;}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
thevista888
Excursionist
19 0 4

As I see, this code works for just to remove description from the existing quick view. That one didn't work for me well. There is hard work to get it worked just fine (for example, removing slide show, adding variants' images to the left side of the QV window, when changing the variant, it isn't choosing the accurate item, and some other design changings) and modify it to get it good looking, so I decided to use upper part of the product page because everything I want is already there. What I'm trying to do is remove the existing quick view(I can handle that) and replace it with the product page (only the upper part, in the second image above), an example is in the second picture. Can you please check the topic again? Sorry for not being clear.

0 Likes
thevista888
Excursionist
19 0 4

@KetanKumar sorry I forgot to tag 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20524 2121 7737

@thevista888 

no rush take same time so i will review again 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes