REMOVE LOGO URL - MINIMAL THEME

3 0 0

Hi,

I'm using the minimal theme and I'd like to remove the link attached to my logo in my header so that it doesn't direct to anywhere. Can someone please help me locate the code and what to do to fix this.

Thanks

0 Likes

Hello 

Go to shopify admin panel

Online Store-> Themes -> Edit code->Sections->header.liquid

Search below code

<a href="/" itemprop="url" style="padding-top:{{ 1 | divided_by: section.settings.logo.aspect_ratio | times: 100}}%;">

Replace this code with:

<a itemprop="url" style="padding-top:{{ 1 | divided_by: section.settings.logo.aspect_ratio | times: 100}}%;">
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
3 0 0

thank you!

also for the same theme I've added a custom image for my whole background on my website. but i dont want the image to appear as my background on my checkout page, id just like it to be white... would you know how to fix that?

0 Likes

@melas,

Please share your site url so that I will give you exact solution

Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
3 0 0

ive messaged it to you

0 Likes

Hello @melas ,
Please add this code at the bottom of your theme-> edit code -> assets -> theme.scss.css file

#your-shopping-cart {
	background: none;
}

If this works for you , Please Like and Accept my solutions .

0 Likes