RTL problem with "testimonials" section & product images on mobile in Debut theme

nagumi
Excursionist
43 1 15

Hi!

My store is nearly ready for launch. One by one I'm hunting down the bugs. I'm nearly done with writing content and should get all my products in stock by thursday!

Two issues I've had are with the testimonials section on my homepage and product images. The issue is on mobile. With both, I can't drag left to go to the next slide/page, and if I drag right I get a blank slide/page. I've attached a video to show what I mean.

The site is www.gumpel.co.il. There is no password for access (making purchases is disabled until launch).

I'd really appreciate some help with this.

Thanks!

0 Likes
nagumi
Excursionist
43 1 15

Anyone? @KetanKumar maybe you have an idea?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20633 2141 7814

@nagumi 

yes please share your theme.min.js or theme.js code

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
nagumi
Excursionist
43 1 15
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20633 2141 7814

@nagumi 

thanks but its missus i need proper code

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
nagumi
Excursionist
43 1 15

I'm sorry I don't understand. What do you need?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20633 2141 7814

@nagumi 

Partners: Requests for staff access when providing assistance is not appropriate. Guidance should be provided within the topic if possible, and if access is required the collaboration feature detailed in this blog post should be used over requesting staff access: The Shopify Collaborator Account: What You Need to Know