Radio Button instead of Dropdown in Narrative theme ! HELP - NO KNOWLEDGE OF CODE

Highlighted
5 0 3

Hello all ! I really hope someone can help / advise me. After looking through many of the discussion boards, I have yet to find an easy solution I can follow for my Narrative theme.

I would like for my product variants to display buttons instead of the dropdown list

This is currently what I haveThis is currently what I haveThis is what I would like ( This is based of the Brooklyn theme)This is what I would like ( This is based of the Brooklyn theme)

Would really appreciate if anyone could provide a solution !

Many Thanks !

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 3

@KetanKumar, I don't suppose you could provide a solution ? Many thanks!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9252 1179 3248

@Petit_Papa 

Thanks for post 

are your able to code can you try this 

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Product-pages-Add-color-swatches-to-products/td-p/616...

or let me know on custamization 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 3

Hi @KetanKumar , I had previously looked into that post, however the selectCallback does not exist in the narrative theme as far as I'm aware, perhaps you know the alternative name for it ?

Many thank !

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9252 1179 3248

@Petit_Papa 

It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes