Re: deleting re-designed template issue

vertical
6 0 0

Hi Julie, im not sure if this is your area however i need a help in the following issue highlighted in red in the attached image. I'm getting "GRIDVIEW" on all the product pages except "about us", terms & condition etc.  I tried myself with deleting but I couldn't do it yet. I'm sure its a pre-designed issue with your templates. Its look very odd to see on the web with mobile or any other source accesses. Appreciated it if you or someone in your team can help me at the earliest possible 

thank you

website-12.jpg

0 Likes
suyash1
Shopify Partner
2891 308 476

@vertical - please share your website link

You are welcome to contact me, my email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
Free Shopify solutions/tutorials on youtube
#1 page builder app on Shopify - for FREE! PageFly
0 Likes
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1103 105 261

Hi, @vertical!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

Thanks for the screenshot. Which theme are you using? Have you made any code edits to your theme? 

Generally, issues like these occur when a theme's code has been edited. If you'd recently made code edits, then I suggest rolling back to an older version of your theme. This is a great way to revert any changes or mistakes that were made in your theme's code.

If you are still needing help, then it's best that you reach out to the theme developers, as they are skilled in custom code and will be able to determine where the issue is coming from.

If this is a third-party theme purchased from the Shopify Theme Store, then you'll need to contact the theme developers for assistance. If this is a free Shopify-developed theme, then our themes team may be able to assist. In this case, you'll need to contact Shopify Support directly and we can have this matter escalated to our themes team. 

Keep me posted on how that goes! 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes