Receive notification email when a user registers

Holly_Scanlan
1 0 1

Hi,

When a user registers on our site, we would like to receive an email letting us know. Is there a way to trigger an email to our account letting us know when someone registers?

Liam
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
640 16 223

Hi Holly,

Liam here from Shopify - thank you for your question :)

Great to see you are looking to set up your notifications exactly how you would like, so let's see how you can generate notifications when a customer creates an account. You could use Shopify's webhook feature to set-up a trigger to notify you when a customer creates an account, but the easiest way to achieve this effect may be to use a free app like Email My Webhooks or Triggerify. Both apps should allow you to set up a web-hook which will email you whenever a customer creates an account.

I hope this helps Holly, if you have any other questions, please let me know.

Cheers,
Liam | Partner Education

support@shopify.com

Liam | Developer Community Manager @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

Jascko
1 0 0

Hi there,

Is there any other free app like Email My Webhooks? This app is exactly what I need but unfortunately it's not working properly when adding emails to my mailing list and the developer has figured out why yet. Triggerfy doesn't work for my needs. Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes