Recommendation for which premium shopify theme would work best for my store?

4 0 0

I'm using Simple right now with some minor tweaks. I want to improve my website with a premium theme, but there are so many options. What do you think would work best? URL: www.nautiluswest.com

Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
251 16 37

Hi, @nautiluswest

Rae from Shopify here. Thanks for reaching out for assistance with selecting a new theme for your website. 

Since there are many different options to choose from in the Shopify Theme Store, I'd like to help narrow down the choices by focusing first and foremost on the features that you require out of a new theme. 

Simple has a few built-in features that make it unique, such as having a sidebar menu, product image zoom functionality, large animations, and the option to add in product recommendations. Are these features that you'd like to have on your new theme as well? Also, are there any other features that Simple doesn't contain, that you'd like to have included on your new theme?

You mentioned that you made some tweaks to your current Simple theme, as well. Can you please tell me a bit more about these changes? If you made these changes for stylistic or aesthetic purposes, can you please tell me a bit more about the style you're looking for in a theme?

Based on your current site, it looks like you stock a wide variety of products. Are you planning on expanding your offerings, or adding more products to your site? If so, please let me know, and we can certainly explore themes that are made for larger product catalogs, if necessary. 

Once I have a better idea of your requirements, ideal features, and style, I'll be glad to help recommend some themes that will suit your needs. 

I look forward to hearing back from you! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes