Redirect to cart after "add to cart" - Debut Theme

Solved
8 0 0

I have looked in themes.js under assets to find $.post(params) but couldn't find it (I've used ctrl-f quick search function). I am using Debut as well. Is there any other way? I have fallowed the steps recommended by Shopify at this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/customization/products/add-to-cart/stay-on-product-page-when-item... as an alternative... it did not work, upon adding everything I still get taken to the cart page after adding product to cart from the product page.

Any ideas?

Your method seamed more straight-forward, but alas I can't find that line of code in theme.js, as I mentioned.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1862 311 399

Then i have to check in code. add me as staff(jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com) i will check

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
0 Likes
8 0 0

I have added a staff account just a while ago on the Debut theme.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1862 311 399

I have checked you not ajax cart functionality on your store its general add to cart using page reload. you have to implement ajax cart functionality first. 

You can do it by this doc.

If want my help then let me know. 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Yes I have done that but reverted to normal after seeing it didn't work, I have done so as in the link mentioned and that can be found at the:

"Debut Ajax Cart Modifications Fail" (- Copy)

I have also tried building on that with what was proposed on this thread. But to no avail. Also worth mentioning as per what Jason said, I did not add a new JQuery but went with removing the defer="defer", but yes not working in the end.

If you could please check out the mentioned saved Copy of the Theme, as that has the Ajax modifications that are mentioned in that article (not the ones mentioned in the thread)

UPDATE: I just realized that you pointed me to another link than the general how to set Ajax on Shopify

Will take a look.

0 Likes