Reduce White Space Around Logo

Solved
Kade
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi, 

I am using the supply theme.

Plese could someone help me here. I have cropped the logo as close as possible, but for some reason there is white space above and below the logo on the home page. How can I get rid of this white space?

N.B: On PC the logo looks fine, but on mobile there seems to be lots of white space above and below the logo. 

Please assist.Screenshot_20210513-120350_Chrome.jpg1620900210567_1620900191755_Screenshot 2021-05-13 11.43.22.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7361 1742 2329

@Kade 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

@media screen and (max-width:768px){
.template-index .site-header--text-links{ display: none !important; }
.template-index .main-content{ padding-top: 0px !important; }
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Kade
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi,

The code seems to have done nothing.

0 Likes
Kade
Tourist
8 0 2

This code I used from another Shopify partner seems to have eliminated the space above the logo, but not below. Could you please provide a solution to get rid of the space below the logoThis is the code that another Shopify Partner recommended for my issue (reduce header margin/padding on mobile)This is the code that another Shopify Partner recommended for my issue (reduce header margin/padding on mobile)I would like to eliminate the space below the logoI would like to eliminate the space below the logo

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7361 1742 2329

@Kade 

I tried to put the above code and see the result in below screenshot. Is it not working your side?

Let me know.

logo-space.jpg

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Kade
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi, 

Thank you for taking the time to help me. 

I have entered that code and it hasn't removed the white space.

Screenshot_20210513-174543_Chrome.jpgScreenshot 2021-05-13 17.48.29.png

Please let me know if I am doing something wrong, as nothing seems to change.

0 Likes
Kade
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi, 

Looks like I was replacing the previous code with the new code you gave me. 

Everything is now in order!

Thank you so mcu hfor your help! Have a great day!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7361 1742 2329

@Kade 

it's my pleasure to help you. 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.

0 Likes