Reduce font size announcement bar - Debut theme

Solved
1 0 0

Hello

I tried your solution and it worked but only on English version - the original language. The font size stays the same on the German and French translations of my website. Do you have any ideas why? Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Trang_Bui,

Please share your site url so that I will give you exact solution

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, 

I want to decrease the font size and change font style of the announcement bar.

I tried using your method but when I try to find announcement bar message in Online Store-> Themes -> Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid, it doesn't show any text like announcement bar, whereas I have put the same on top of my home page. Hence, I am unable to edit.

I tried finding .announcement-bar__message {    using Cntrl+F but no success.

Can you help?

I am trying to build my new website, just started it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 1

Hello @Chokhat 

Hope you are safe from COVID-19.

Can you please share the link of website, through that I can check and let you know if you are having the same "class".

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

I am doing fine, hope you are safe too!

My website is not published yet, started yesterday. Is there any way we can fix this?

I am using Brooklyn Theme.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 1

Hello @Chokhat 

I am also fine, thank you :)

Thank you for confirming your theme, above share is for Debut theme.

For brooklyn theme there is "timber.scss" file, there find (Ctrl + F) ".announcement-bar"

There you can add font size as per your comfort.

Way to add font size is 

.announcement-bar {
  font-size:"10px"
}

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks for your reply, I am now able to find it. Here is how it looks - 

I want to change the font size of this message above and also font styleI want to change the font size of this message above and also font styleThis is how coding looks likeThis is how coding looks like

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 2

Hey, how can I differentiate between Desktop font-size (which should be 15 or bigger) and Mobile font-size (which should be 10 +-)?

Best,

Adrian

0 Likes