Reduce spacing/margin/padding between product main body text and buy it now button.

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

I am sorry to be asking this but I have spent 4 hours reading anything about the above topic and have not found any code that changes this on my site   www.essentialbalance-inc.com.   I am using the debit theme and I am ahving the same issue on any product I input.

theme help.JPG

In addition There is too much space between the product page paragraphs,  and the font H1, H2, H3 etc sizes need to be changed, they are not the same.  IE: I have used H3 in several spots the same page on the same page and they differ in size as does the paragraph font.

theme help 2.JPG

And my last, and hopefully final,  issue is that the pages I created are not showing on any navigation.

I am sorry for so many questions I have spent days trying to figure them out on my own and am at a loss.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello jachbo,

Please share password.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Sorry about that, I am still on the 90 day trial and forgot about that.  The password is Password...

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Hello ,

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.product-form {
	width: auto;
	padding-top: 0px !important;
}
.product-single__description {
	margin-top: 10px !important;
}
.shopify-payment-button__more-options {
    display: none !important;
}

To add product description in h2,p you have to edit product description from admin which you have added.

Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

THANK YOU... worked perfectly.

How do I get my menus or pages to show?  I have set them up but there does not seem to be any navigation when going tot he site other than what I have done under Our Products. Once on a product page there is no way to go anywhere else.

LOL... I had tried much of the code you sent but was trying to guess and was trying .product-page then the other stuff.  Is there a handy reference for that type of thing?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello ,

Refer this url this will help you:

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/online-store/menus-and-links/editing-menus

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/online-store/menus-and-links/drop-down-menus

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2
Thank you that helped tremendously in nesting.

Can you recommend a theme that allows nesting to further levels and allows the menu to be on the right side instead of the top?

I.E. I have added the page Bathrooms to the home page and Bidets also, need to have nesting further.

So it would be
Home
• Bathroom
o Bidets
• Bidets – Attachable
• Bidets – Hand Held
• Bidets – Portable
• Bathroom Collection something 2
o Level one
• Level 2
• Level 3
o Level 4
• Level 5 and I can’t think of needing more than this

I have spent years working with WordPress but I thought this would be faster… LOL… I really appreciate your help.

0 Likes