Reduce white space between elements in old Statement theme - Timber css

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hello everyone,

I've recently taken over a website from someone else, who has used Statement the theme and has been running the website since around 2016 I think. They're overall quite happy with how the site works, and want minimal changes to this, but have asked if I can help to resolve a few problems. 

I am a coding novice, but I really would like to work out how to reduce the white space on some elements on my website?

It's the Timber.scss style coding. 

1. The product page (mobile version). I would like to reduce the white space between the header and the title of the collection, and then the filter buttons and the first product image. 

See white space below: Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 16.27.23.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 16.27.11.png

2. I would like to reduce the space / padding on the Rich Text sections on the homepage, so there's not a huge gap between each one.

Site URL in preview mode (not yet published new site changes): https://6n7uz4y81lh3or3s-239992849.shopifypreview.com

Thanks!
Shauna

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4800 710 1516

This is an accepted solution.

@ShaunaM1994 

Thanks 

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/timber.scss.liquid->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
.template-collection .wrapper.main-content {
    margin-top: -70px;
}
.collection-sidebar-mobile-wrapper {
margin-bottom: 0;
}
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Ahh that's amazing - thanks so much!

Do you have the solution for this problem, too? 

2. I would like to reduce the space / padding on the Rich Text sections on the homepage, so there's not a huge gap between each one.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4800 710 1516

sorry, i can't see this section on home page.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi!

It's just here:

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 15.23.01.png

Thanks!

0 Likes