'Related Products' For Debut Theme -

Solved
Tourist
4 2 0

Novice question in know. But, can anyone help?

I've added some code I was recommended, to show in grid form 'related products'. All seems OK except there is an error on the display. The code in related-products.liquid has this line: {% include 'product-card' %} that seems to be causing the issue.

I'm guessing Shopify have updated their core code since this was written. Can anyone suggest an alternative to 'product-card' so my products will display?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes

Success.

Astronaut
835 95 178

For debut's default snippets I see: product-card-list.liquid and product-card-grid.liquid. Try doing {% include "product-card-grid" %} -- This should give you a grid layout of the products. If you prefer a list, go with product-card-list.

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
1 Like

Success.

Tourist
4 2 0

@Ninthony wrote:

For debut's default snippets I see: product-card-list.liquid and product-card-grid.liquid. Try doing {% include "product-card-grid" %} -- This should give you a grid layout of the products. If you prefer a list, go with product-card-list.

Thanks for your help! Your suggestion worked perfectly. All I'm missing from the grid display
is the product images. Can I stretch your goodwill a little further and ask how I can see the images as well?

0 Likes

Success.

Astronaut
835 95 178

Hm, I see that there's a max-height that's being passed in the collection-template with the snippet:

{% include 'product-card-grid', max_height: max_height %}

Try passing a max_height to it and see if anything pops up:

{% include 'product-card-grid', max_height: 250 %}
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Tourist
4 2 0

@Ninthony wrote:

Hm, I see that there's a max-height that's being passed in the collection-template with the snippet:

{% include 'product-card-grid', max_height: max_height %}

Try passing a max_height to it and see if anything pops up:

{% include 'product-card-grid', max_height: 250 %}

Brilliant! thank you so much.

0 Likes

Success.

Astronaut
835 95 178

Not a problem. If you could mark as the solution to help anyone looking to solve the same problem it'd be appreciated.

0 Likes