Related Products grid items not equal height

5 0 0

Hi,

I am using the Minimal theme and having issues with my related products section near the footer.

The grid items for the product collections is working fine and each item is the same height but for some reason the related products grid is not coming out the same height.

I have tracked it down and some how there is an inline height style being added to the product collection to set the height for each grid but the same inline style is not being added to the related product grid items.

PRODUCT COLLECTION GRIDScreenshot (11).png

Screenshot (12).png

RELATED PRODUCT GRID

Screenshot (10).png

Can someone please help me find where this inline style is being added so I can add it to the related products code?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Can anyone please help me with this.

Thanks

0 Likes

Well, it's an image issue and if we will fix it by CSS then the images will stretch. 

So, the better option would be to resize the images.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I agree if we change the image height it will stretch it and we dont want that.

I think the issue is the container or wrapper div not the images themselves.

Its ok to have the images different sizes but what I want is to have all of the containers the same size.

Some how on the product collection page the height of the wrapping div is being modified based on the largest image size.

It seems to be that javascript or something else is injecting the inline style to make adjustments to the wrapper divs.

This is native to the Minimal theme, I did not add this behavior/code, it was doing it by default.

I want to replicate this on the related products collection display.

Any idea where this injected inline style code is coming from?  If I could track it down I could apply it to the related products collection as well.

Thanks again for your help.

0 Likes
5 0 0

Can someone from Shopify maybe help me with this?

0 Likes