Remove Add To Cart button Vantage theme

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Good Morning Guys, 

Just purchased the vantage theme and trying to get it running over the weekend for launch on Monday.

I currently have followed these inductions to comment out the buy now & add to cart buttons but when I do that it removes all the price info also.  https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/customization/products/add-to-cart/replace-add-to-cart-button#sec...

I need to comment out just the buy now & add to cart options leaving the price on each product still showing but only for some products so it does need to be a new product template.

I have tried various places within the below code but wherever I comment out it seems to knock the whole lot out! 

Any advice you can give or suggestions I can try would be more than appreciated! 

</h1>

<div itemprop="offers" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Offer">
          <meta itemprop="priceCurrency" content="{{ shop.currency }}">

<link itemprop="availability" href="http://schema.org/{% if product.available %}InStock{% else %}OutOfStock{% endif %}">

{% capture product_form_config %}{ "money_format": {{ shop.money_format | json }}, "enable_history": true, "sold_out": {{ "products.product.sold_out" | t | json }}, "unavailable": {{ "products.product.unavailable" | t | json }}, "button": {{ 'products.product.add_to_cart' | t | json }} }{% endcapture %}
    	  {% include 'product-form' type: section %}
          <div class="clear"></div>

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
2752 473 613

Hi @SFXSUPPLIES 

You just want to hide buy now and add to cart button?

In give your help link it may work with shopify free theme not custom theme for that you have to find correct file. 

If you want to hide this button you need to check in "snippet->product-form.liquid" file.

Let me know if you need help

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi 

I dont want to hide it on all products is the issue which is why I have set up a new product template as its only for our rental items on our shop. 

If I changed it there wouldnt that disable it across the entire store?

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2752 473 613

Then you have to find that if you have used this {% include 'product-form' type: section %} in new template too then you have to create alternative snippet of new product form page too.

Or if you don't want to create new template for product page then you also manage it by product tag.

You need to add one tag like(sale_product) in product and you can hide button base on this tag condition in regular template too.

Use this condition:

{% unless product.tags  contains 'sale_product' %}     
      //add your button here  
{% endunless%}

So button only display if product not contain this tag. 

Let me know if you need help.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes