Remove All Padding on my Homepage in Brooklyn Theme

Tourist
34 0 2

Can someone please assist me in removing all the unnecessary spaces on my Homepage. I am still learning about coding and I dont want to mess anything up. I want to remove all the extra spacing on the Homepage. Here is my website: Goodheartedclothing.com

Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
460 55 77

Hey, @EcomLove!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

As you are using a free Shopify theme, this may be something that our theme's team can help with. Can you send some screenshots with the exact space that you want to minimize, please? 

In order for me to check eligibility with the theme's team, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I can take a closer look for you.

Speak soon,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes

Hello 
Please share password so that i can check and let you know.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Tourist
34 0 2

I disabled the password you should be able to view now.

0 Likes
Tourist
34 0 2

I responded to your email. Thanks Lulu!

0 Likes