Remove Borders in Menu on Mobile?

Solved
Excursionist
21 0 3
Hello, I posted on here previously to get help widening the border on the bottom of the header, and making it appear on mobile. Someone helped me and it’s worked, but now on moblie, between each menu option the border is present. How do I remove this but keep the widened header bottom border?
Shop is blackcoyotejewelry.com password is paisley
I took screenshots but can figure out how to post them from mobile
0 Likes

Use the custom CSS code below to fix

@media (max-width: 767px) {
.site-header, .mobile-nav__item.border-bottom { border: 0; }
}
Richard | Front-end Dev @ PageFly
- Click 'Like' to let me know you like my answer!
- Are you having problems building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder whose goal is to empower anyone to build a perfect store.
- Do you want a 50% Discount on any PageFly plan? Check out this survey.
0 Likes
Excursionist
21 0 3
Sorry I am new to all this, am I adding this somewhere? Or replacing something else?
0 Likes

* Navigate to Shopify Admin / Online Stores / Themes 

* Click on the Actions button and choose Edit code

* Open Assets / theme.scss.css file and add the above code to bottom of this file

- Are you having problems building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder whose goal is to empower anyone to build a perfect store.
0 Likes
Excursionist
21 0 3

So I've added it, and it has removed the border at the bottom of the header, which I want. I would like to only remove it within the menu, is this possible?

image0 (1).jpegI want the border at the bottom of the headerimage1.jpegI don't want thick borders in the menu

0 Likes

Success.

Just change the code look like this

@media (max-width: 767px) {
.mobile-nav__item.border-bottom { border: 0; }
}
2 Likes
Excursionist
21 0 3

This did it, thanks!

1 Like