Remove Collection Title - Debut Theme

Solved
TABW
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello!

I am looking to completely remove the collection title (or at least place it behind the picture). Currently the title is on top of the image on my home page and product/collections page. I have an Product Image that displays my collection title, so the provided Shopify title ends up being redundant. Can anyone help?

Thanks a bunch!

DFD53EA4-35DD-4039-A2FC-5AD3F2A33452.jpeg

8E993977-B61B-4F97-A393-618C5A1B6F67.jpeg

0 Likes

Hello,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
TABW
Tourist
6 0 0
thatsallbriwrote.com
0 Likes
UmairA
Shopify Partner
899 87 178

Hey there @TABW,

Add the following code to your theme.scss.liquid file

.collection-grid-item__title {
display: none !important;
}

Hope this helps, let me know if you need help with anything else.

Need help with theme customization or to add a new feature? Hire me
Email: umairabbascs@gmail.com
WhatsApp: WhatsApp
Theme customization | Custom coding | Store Setup | SEO Audit | Speed Optimization | Tweaks & Bugs fixing
TABW
Tourist
6 0 0
You are AWESOME! That worked. Thank you so much for the help!
0 Likes
UmairA
Shopify Partner
899 87 178

This is an accepted solution.

Hey again @TABW,

You are welcome!

If your problem is solved, consider marking the answer as Accepted Solution. Thanks

Theme customization | Custom coding | Store Setup | SEO Audit | Speed Optimization | Tweaks & Bugs fixing
0 Likes
hester
2 0 1

Hi there, 

Good Day to you. Thank you for assisting us. I'm facing an issue that I couldn't find theme.scss . 

hester_0-1612895821765.png

My URL: https://looksbaby-us.myshopify.com password: haha520 

isaacgt
Excursionist
12 0 3

Im having this same issue and cant find anything

0 Likes
UmairA
Shopify Partner
899 87 178

Hey there @hester,

Shopify is no longer supporting SCSS and shifted to CSS only so from now on you'll only see .css files instead of .scss files in every new theme version. You can use theme.css instead of theme.scss without any trouble (I.e you can use the same code I provided in theme.css)

Hope it helps.

0 Likes
UmairA
Shopify Partner
899 87 178

Hey there @isaacgt,

I can't understand your problem completely. Are you talking about not being able to find theme.scss? If that's the case please check my reply to @hester in this thread.

Thanks

0 Likes